Nova Rotors presents its new range of progressing cavity pumps called the Diamond Series.
Completely renewed mechanics to increase the performance with a new aggressive design. These pumps are completely reversible. Available a wide pumps range.
• One stage stator with long pitch geometry to improve the performance.
• Reversible flow up to 3 bar as standard: Up to 12 bar with hydraulic balance.
• Pump fixed to motorization with a pin to permit the reversibility.
• Joints: strong and compact with geometry and dimensions projected to enable the max NPSH.
• Transmission shaft with universal pin joint patented pending with bushing guide and transmission guide to enable long endurance and reliability . This is to reduce to a minimum wearing of the pin.
• The bush prevents the substitution of the transmission shaft, reducing maintenance costs and times.
• Rubber sleeves: designed to increase the long activity, with special geometry. Suitable in case of sharp solids in the medium.
• The universal joint is the same for all the range both for cast iron and SS versions. Only difference is the dimensions and materials.
• The rotating parts are in SS. Can also be produced in other materials.
• Is easy to maintenance but not expensive. Fewer components of smaller dimension under wearing.
• The stator seal is integrated at both ends. No O-ring needed.
stator positioned to prevent rotation, thanks to the body parts.
• Large cross section between stator and body, with smooth design, to increase medium suction
• The standard version has a single mechanical seal. Large spectrum of seal solutions: packing seal, double mech.seal and cartridge.
• Modular bearing housing with taper roller bearings. With blocking nut to regulate the perfect preload.
• Easy maintenance of the bearing, considering the compact dimensions. Integrated lubrication system easy and efficient.
• Large solution range for the pump body, outlet flange in order to insert any measuring devices.
• Rotor: available coating and thermal treatments for the management of heavy applications.
• Certifications: Atex II 2G IIB TX and API 676; food grade certif. in the 2012.
• Rational codes for Diamond series refer to the capacity at 400rpm.
Compact design with a good relationship quality/price. Easy installation thanks to the reduced dimensions.