Design and Features
These volumetric pumps actuated by compressed air can be operated in hazardous areas or in demanding conditions, are adequate to pump dense, viscous, abrasive, laden with solids, volatile, neutral or chemical liquids. The compressed air actuation circuit is stall and lubricant free; these pumps can run dry, are self-priming and easy to install.
Our AODD pumps with sizes from 1/4” to 4” offer increased flow compared to common pumps of the same size. This translates into an economical advantage for smaller and less expensive pump delivers equal performances or in technical advantage for the same pump, size delivers same performances at lesser strokes per minute with reduced mechanical stress and wear on all parts. For these reasons the user enjoys longer operational life, lesser LCC (Life Cycle Cost) less vibration and attenuated noise compared to conventional pumps.
· Wetted Part Material: PP (GFR), PVDF (CFF), POM (GFR), ALUMINUM, AISI 316, AISI 316 (FDA)
· Diaphragm Material: NBR & PTFE, HYTREL & PTFE, SANTOPRENE & PTFE, SANTOPRENE, HYTREL, EPDM RUBBER
· Connection Size: ¼” to 4”
· Max Capacity: 1280 LPM
Food Grade Models:
ASTRAFOOD range can be used for handling and pumping products from food industry
and related ones. These pumps comply with FDA recommendations, as the parts in contact
with the fluid are made of AISI 316 electro-polished with 125 Ra finish and PTFE - both
certified for food usage
Big Size Models (3” and 4”):
Pneumatic Pulsation Dampener
The major advantages of the Selene dampener are:
• Stabilizing the flow generated by volumetric pumps
• Reducing significantly the vibrations
• Reducing liquid hammers
• Preventing potentially damaging pressure peaks
• Reducing significantly the noise of the system
• Protecting the appliances connected along the same hydraulic line
• Reducing the maintenance cost of the plant
• Increasing global productivity
• Is operating with liquids viscous or laden with solids.